Strawberry Lime Tom Collins
A sweet fruit infused variation for a classic cocktail. This refreshing drink is perfect to serve during a warm spring or summer day.Print Pin
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice per glass
- 1 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 4 oz gin, divided
- club soda
- lime wedges
- Using an electric blender, mix strawberries and agave nectar until it is a smooth puree
- Using 3 tall/tom collins glasses – put 2-3 ice cubes in each.
- Add 1.5 oz of gin in each glass,
- add 1/2 an oz. of lime juice in each glass
- divide strawberry puree between 3 glasses, stir with a spoon.
- fill the glass to the top with club soda. Garnish with lime