A great way to start any morning is with a healthy breakfast. This delicious baked oatmeal is a quick and easy breakfast you can prepare ahead of time and take with you on the go.
Rose Kid’s Baked Oatmeal
a delicious breakfast which is a healthy meal to take with you on the goPrint Pin
- 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- 3 eggs
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup honey plus additional for topping
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 8 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 3 cups mixed fresh blueberries blackberries, and raspberries, plus ½ cup additional for topping
- 1 ½ cups diced peaches
- Preheat oven to 375◦F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, honey, vanilla, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Stir in the oats, chia seeds, hemp seeds, 3 cups of the berries, and the peaches.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Top with the remaining ½ cupberries.
- Bake 50 minutes,or until edges are golden brown and the center is set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.