- 9 inch pie plate
- Electric mixer
- 1/3 cup margarine softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
No Bake Filling
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 medium bananas sliced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Melt margarine, sugar and cinnamon in small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbles form around the edges of pan. Remove from heat.
- Add corn flake crumbs and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly in 9" pie pan to form crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
- Add 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla, stir until it is thickened.
- Slice 3 bananas, line crust with banana slices (dip bananas into 2 tbsp lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Cut the fourth banana into thin slices. Dip in remaining lemon juice. Garnish top of pie with banana slices.
- Chill 2-4 hours before serving.