Baby Greens with Persimmons, Feta Cheese and Spiced Pecans
This mixed green salad has the perfect balance of salty feta cheese, sweet persimmons, dried cranberries and John's nuts.Print Pin
- Large Bowl
- 2 Fuyu persimmons peeled and cored
- 3 cups chopped mixed greens
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or John’s Nuts
- Slice persimmon into 1/4-inch rounds, then slice each round into quarters.
- Place chopped mixed greens into a salad bowl. Top with persimmon quarters, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and sliced almonds or sliced almonds.
- Drizzle with Orange and Fig Vinaigrette and toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately.