This is a perfect beverage recipe to make when entertaining a large group. It tastes similar to a Mimosa and is refreshing anytime of the year. The recipe can be doubled and don’t forget to add an ice ring to keep it chilled.
- 2/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 -2/3 cup Riesling or another sweet white wine
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne – chilled
- Ice Ring (optional)
- Lemon, lime, and/or oranges slices (optional)
- In a punch bowl combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates. Add wine and water and stir to combine. Add champagne but do not stir. If desired, float an ice ring and/or fruit slices on top.
Serving: 16-oz | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Sodium: 3mg